CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 20, 2009

Send Your Donations in a Suitcase!

Hello Ghana aficionados! My name is Justin Santistevan, and I along with my wife, Katt, will be traveling from Salt Lake City to Ghana in 3 short weeks in order to visit friends, experience the country, and deliver the many kind donations we have collected from friends, family, and work colleagues. The people there need so many basic supplies that you and I take for granted -- you'd be amazed what a large difference a seemingly small donation can make. Because shipping supplies to Ghana is so expensive, we'd like to offer to hand deliver any donations you would like to contribute. If you'd like to send a donation with us or would like any additional information on the types of needs we'll be encountering (this website has tons of great ideas), please send me a message at jsantistevan@gmail.com. Thanks!

0 comments: